Permalite® offers a wide range of marine grade aluminium alloy products for the building, industrial, commercial and residential sectors.
From stylish, durable and economical cladding through to extruded purlins, floor planks and structural components, Permalite® provides real world solutions for building challenges at some of the most demanding locations in Australia. Our core products include:
- V-Rib® – the symmetry and 915mm cover width of this product provide exceptional economy through faster fixing and minimal wastage.
- Alspan® – this profile is designed specifically to provide wide spanning capability and a distinctive appearance with an 864mm cover width.
- Waveline® – A traditional corrugated style sheet with 762 / 990mm cover width, Waveline® has universal appeal for traditional and modern aesthetics.
- LT7® – the versatility of this profile is due to it’s strength, water carrying capacity and fixing economy. Can be used for roof or wall cladding.
- Permalite® ALSULATE-125® insulated sandwich panel system, is a roofing system with both insulative and structural advantages. The clever sandwich design incorporates both roofing and a prefinished ceiling using 5251 H38 Marine grade aluminium to provide outstanding watertightness, durability and stunning aesthetics.
We can provide a full selection of marine grade custom aluminium flashings to compliment our sheeting range for a weather proof and visually appealing finish.
Our stainless steel and aluminium fixings are designed to fit comfortably with our sheeting products. Available in 304 or for extreme environments, 316 stainless steel.
We offer a broad range of standard C and Z section Purlins, Bridging and Girts. Our sections may be punched and cut to length during production and we also offer some customisation in specifications where possible.
Our aluminum structural sections enable architects, builders and engineers to extend the application of aluminum beyond our traditional external cladding, purlins and flooring to include the support framing and ancillary components.
Please contact Permalite® regarding our range of sections which are available in a variety of aluminum alloys and tempers.