At last there is a roofing panel which combines the corrosion resistance of aluminium with the exceptional insulation properties of a sandwich panel. ALSULATE-125® insulated sandwich panel system is a roofing system with both insulative and structural advantages. The clever sandwich design incorporates both roofing and a prefinished ceiling using 5251 H38 Marine grade aluminium to provide outstanding watertightness, durability and stunning aesthetics. A variety of flashings and ridge covers cap off the roof design.
- Marine Grade Aluminium linings combine with a EPS core to provide an extremely lightweight structural component reducing material handling costs on site
- The insulated R values of ALSULATE-125® of R3.4 Winter and R3.3 Summer will reduce heating / cooling costs and noise levels as well as increasing thermal comfort levels within the building.
- Long span capacities of up to 6.4m allow for reduction in support members allowing for structural savings.
- The Integrated prefinished ceiling lining provides project labour, time and material savings.
- Marine Grade Aluminium linings offer long term low maintenance durability in a wide range of corrosive environments.
- A full range of marine grade aluminium flashings and accessories combined with 304SS screw fixings ensures project durability for the long term
- PERMALITE positive fixing system provides time proven security against wind uplift whilst enhancing watertightness.
- The trapezoidal outer cladding profile not only provides for a dynamic aesthetic but allows for roof pitches as low as 1 degrees.
- Galvanic corrosion may occur when aluminium, in the presence of water, is placed in contact with metals other than alloys of aluminium, non-magnetic stainless steel or zinc. Direct contact with zinc coated steel is not recommended in marine or industrial environments. See our Permalite Aluminium Roofing Solutions Manual for more information.
- If there are any doubts about the compatibility of other products being used, contact us.
|Thickness Range||Length Range||Pan Cross Section Area||Finishes||Tolerances|
|0.70mm, Ceiling panel, 125 EPS Core, 0.7mm Roofing skin||2m through to 14 metres||10,237mm2/metre sheet width||Painted||Length +0mm, -15mm Width +0mm, -3mm|
All Permalite® aluminium roofing profiles are manufactured entirely from marine grade aluminium alloy 5251 or 5052 produced by Permalite® to AS/NZS 1734:1997. Alloy 5251/5052 are high strength marine grade alloys with exceptional resistance to corrosion in marine or industrial environments.
Aluminium provides a superior painting base for paint systems. Before roll forming, the paint is applied to the coiled sheet by reverse roller coating and heat curing on paint lines employing the latest painting technology.
|Thickness (mm)||Kg/m2 Cover Width||Kg/m Length|
| 0.7 Top skin
125 EPS foam core
0.7 bottom skin
Maximum lengths for drainage.
For the complete specification on maximum ALSULATE-125® sheeting length for drainage, please refer to our ALSULATE-125® Roofing Panels manual.
Permalite Aluminium Roofing Panels ALSULATE-125 March 2017
Download Now (1.97 MB)
Download Now (1.37 MB)
Permalite® Aluminium Maintenance Requirements
Download Now ()
Permalite ALSULATE-125® is available nationally though minimum order quantities and freight charges apply.
|Permalite® Colour||Matches Colorbond®|
|Gull Grey™||Shale Grey™|
For any specific colour enquiries and lead times please contact 1300 850 389.
Please note: The Permalite® colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as varying light conditions and limitations of the printing process affect colour tones.
Request a quote and get information on price, build and other specifications on the Permalite® ALSULATE-125® range