Permalite® aluminium roofing is a long lasting, durable, lightweight alternative to other cladding materials, unique in it’s ability to remain corrosion free with minimal maintenance.
Choosing the optimum material for your next project should take account of the full lifecycle of the material. This is where Permalite® roofing excels.
There are many factors to consider in designing a roof:
- shape, will it be flat curved or a combination of both?
- the supporting structure and support spacing
- wind forces that the roof must sustain
- roof pitch: this will effect the look, the profiles ability to efficiently carry rain to the gutters and fixing details
- thermal expansion of long sheets
- the attributes of other materials used in the roof design.
Benefits of Permalite® aluminium roofing:
- Durability: corrosion free, long life with minimal maintenance, particularly in harsh coastal environments
- Thermal efficiency: unpainted aluminium can reduce heat transmission by up to 9.50 C thereby reducing cooling costs
- Weight: the lighter mass of aluminium may provide a reduction in the cost of transport to remote locations
- Choice: Permalite® roofing comes in four stylish profiles and can be painted or unpainted to suit the surroundings.