Permalite LT7® is the ultimate in cladding flexibility. The versatility of this profile is due to its strength, water carrying capacity, fixing economy and eave closure features. It is widely used for roofing and can be reversed for a bold wall effect.
- Long lasting, durable, lightweight alternative to other cladding materials.
- High relectivity and low emissivity values providing improved thermal performance.
- Minimal maintenance to remain corrosion free.
- The lighter mass of aluminium can provide a substantial reduction of the cost of transport to remote locations.
- It is widely used for roofing and can be reversed to provide a bold effect on walls.
- Galvanic corrosion may occur when aluminium, in the presence of water, is placed in contact with metals other than alloys of aluminium, non-magnetic stainless steel or zinc. Direct contact with zinc coated steel is not recommended in marine or industrial environments. See our Permalite® Aluminium Roofing Solutions Manual for more information.
- If there are any doubts about the compatibility of other products being used, contact us.
|Thickness Range||Length Range||Pan Cross Section Area||Finishes||Tolerances|
|0.70mm, 0.90mm, 1.2mm||850mm through to 23 metres||26,000mm2||Mill, Stucco, Embossed, Painted||Length +0mm, -15mm Width ±4mm|
All Permalite® aluminium roofing profiles are manufactured entirely from marine grade aluminium alloy 5251 or 5052 produced by Permalite® to AS/NZS 1734:1997. Alloy 5251/5052 are high strength marine grade alloys with exceptional resistance to corrosion in marine or industrial environments.
The profiles are available in three finishes:
- Mill Finish – an unpainted smooth lustrous finish which will dull relatively quickly and enhances corrosion resistance.
- Standard Finish – stucco embossed mill finish, which reduces the specular reflectance of mill finish sheet.
- Painted Finish – a range of quality painted finishes are available.
Permalite® roof and wall sheet may be supplied pre-painted on one or both sides.
Aluminium provides a superior painting base for paint systems. Before roll forming, the paint is applied to the coiled sheet by reverse roller coating and heat curing on paint lines employing the latest painting technology.
|Thickness (mm)||Kg/m2 Cover Width (Mill Finish)||Kg/m Length (Mill Finish)||Section Modulus x 103 mm3||Moment of Intertia x 103 mm4|
Maximum lengths for drainage.
For the complete specification on maximum LT7® sheeting length for drainage, please refer to our Aluminium Roofing Solutions Manual.
Download the Product Data Sheet for Permalite LT7® here.
Permalite Aluminium Roofing Solutions April 2017
Download Now (12.34 MB)
Download Now ()
Download Now (1.37 MB)
Permalite® Aluminium Maintenance Requirements
Download Now (26.14 KB)
Permalite LT7® is available nationally though minimum order quantities and freight charges apply.
|Permalite® Colour||Matches Colorbond®|
|Gull Grey™||Shale Grey™|
|Slate Grey™||Woodland Grey®|
|Mill Finish – Unpainted|
|Stucco Embossed -Unpainted|
Please note that Resiliant Red™, Eternal Blue™ and Perpetual Green® have been removed from our standard colour range. For any specific colour enquiries and lead times please contact 1300 850 389.
Please note: The Permalite® colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible. However, we recommend checking your chosen colour against an actual sample of the product before purchasing, as varying light conditions and limitations of the printing process affect colour tones.
Request a quote and get information on price, build and other specification on the Permalite LT7® product range.